Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reflection on Fame.


As I search through Chris’s albums and the age he was when he released them, I couldn’t do anything but smile. Chris was very young, but oh so smart and kept himself together at all times. All his songs are never dull. To me, his songs all have a meaning. I think he made most of his songs reconnecting to his past. The single “Look At Me Now”, I know was dedicated to his past. Not being conceited, he just wants to show the world how life is now since he has grown and matured throughout the years. Sure, the thing Chris has done in his life is well known, but his forgiveness to God is much more important than him trying to please the world. The world will always put you down, but with his strong confidence, he can endure the criticism. He’s a very talented person in which I know he’ll always be somebody’s role model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment