Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Introduction

Introduction

Growing up, I never really paid attention to music. I was more focused on going to school and playing around outside with friends. One day all of that changed. The day I started to grow into listening to music, is the day I fell in love with Christopher Maurice Brown. Remembering the first song I ever heard by him, “Run It”, I was admired! His swag, dance moves, and his voice just had me in shivers. I just had it in my mind that I had found the love of my life. From that point on, I stayed on his jock. I didn’t want anyone discussing him in any way whatsoever. I had tons and tons of pictures of him, from school notebooks to hanging on my bedroom wall. Everything that had his face imprinted on it, I had to have. I understood that he was just another singer like everyone else, but it was something more spectacular that he had that not just anyone could have. Every time he sang, I just fell deeper and deeper in love. His singing voice just makes you want to marry him at the very moment. His pretty face makes you want to never let him depart. He hasn’t always made the right decisions in certain situations, but everyone moves on and learns from their mistakes. Although I knew that I would never get to see him, I just felt it in my heart that one day I would become Mrs. Christopher Maurice Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment