Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reflection on Chris & Rihanna.

Looking up this information and finding out so much about Chris and Rihanna has really shocked me. I never would have known that my favorite singer would get his self in a situation that he couldn’t handle in a right manner. What he did to Rihanna is totally not right at all, but you can’t judge a person by their pass. Everyone makes mistakes. Even though he’s famous, people expected him to be “perfect.” Well, no one is perfect. Everyone in this world have short comings and several flaws. Who says a person can’t change from their evil ways? God grants us second chances, so why cant the public? I’m actually happy that the two are together, because they really do love each other despite their faults. True love deserves to be together. I hope that the two will continue to abide by each other and work their problems out as adults and love each other unconditionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment